Monday, July 27, 2009

A Fan With Boundary Issues, or, Stay the FUCK Outta My Personal Space!

Recently, while making one of my many Guest Appearances at an Anime Convention, something a bit, well, unprecedented happened. To put it politely, I would say that a fan of mine got a bit gregarious. To put it harshly, I would say I was the victim of low-grade assault.

Here's the story:
I was delivering one of my pseudo-notorious "Chris Patton Shares Too Much" panels, and I was getting into the nitty-gritty of one of the more sexual sub-sections of the discussion, when this DOUCHEBAG approached me, on stage, and proceeded to grab my head. He grabbed it, all vise like, to where I couldn't move, extended his tongue, and licked up one side of my face, and across my forehead!!!... slowly and roughly, mind you.... ICK. Fucking nasty! And, keep in mind, please, that this was done with no provocation, or certainly invitation! It was just out-of-the-blue, random-ass personal space invasion!

Probably sounds fairly simple, but it really was kind of shocking
and disgusting. I immediately took hand sanitizer out of my pocket
and wiped my cheek and forhead with it, which burned, but was still better than having strange spit all up and over my face.

Anyway, security through the guy out, and I was asked if I wanted dto press charges. "Nah", I said, "it was just really weird... and gross." And I let it go as well as I could. But, to be honest, it fucking pissed me off.

This isn't the first time a fan has gotten up in my shit, or even done something relatively inappropriate, but this particular incident was just beyond the pale.

So, to anybody who wants to lick my face, touch my junk, rip my clothes off, kiss me violently, throw me on the ground, or try and kick my ass 'cause you're a dub-hater, whatever... just... don't... or at least ASK before you do any of the above-mentioned things...

kthx!
Chris

6 comments:

  1. EW! that is DISGUSTING (and I have no problem with germs!) I can't believe someone would do that.. and so oviously. You'd think that would happen at a bar and not, well, at a public panel... in front of an audience.

    I hope nothing that creepy happens again o-o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would ANYONE in their right mind think it would be okay to do something like that?! 0__0;;
    I think I would die if something that gross ever happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LICKED.... YOUR.... FACE.... WHAT THE FUCK!! Licked your face.... that is soooo gross... Wow see redlex for me would have been KICK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BLERGH. If 'charges' had meant receiving a stern lesson in 'This Is How Gross Your Mouth Is, Don't Put It On Other People All Willy-Nilly', I'd have pressed them so hard. ಠ_ಠ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erm... That's so NOT NICE!!! Yuck! Why do people feel they can just go up and touch someone... or lick them... that's just wrong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just realized I misspelled "threw" with "through"... ha, dumbass me... woot

    ReplyDelete