Friday, November 6, 2009

why? tooth

sometimes people are ignorant and repulsive. I guess that's just human nature. argh. I don't really want to blog about pop culture any more. Of course, I say that, and watch I will feel compelled to blog about Fergie or Zac Efron's underwear tomorrow or some such thing. Whatever. Really, I want to convert this more into a general rant box. A place to clear my head, so, don't be too surprised if things start changing a little around here.

I have a tooth issue going on right now. Broken off tooth in the back of my mouth. Hurts. Am on Augmentin and Vicodin for it right now. Might need a root canal. ARGH! Money!

Anyway, no big deal really. Things are generally good, and could get much much better soon.

I need new demos, new things recorded for condotcom, and to bother my agent.

woosh.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment